Australian Shepherd Enthusiast Reveals Proven Methods To Instantly Train and Care For Your Australian Shepherd, Making a Happier and Healthier Companion - Guaranteed
Here's How You Can Get A 100% FREE 12 Day Mini-Course On Australian Shepherd Training & Care...
Delivered To Your E-Mail Inbox Right Now
Dear Friend And Australian Shepherd Lover,
Welcome to Australian Shepherd Info.
My name is Sam Longstrum and I've owned many different dogs for over 20 years. In that time, I've gained a huge amount of knowledge about many breeds of dogs with one being the Australian Shepherd. As an avid dog lover and Australian Shepherd enthusiast, it is my goal to see that all Australian Shepherds are properly cared for, so I'd like to share my knowledge with you, free of charge.
Here on my website, you'll find a number of resources that will help you learn about many different aspects of Australian Shepherds, from adoption and breeders to the different varieties of Australian Shepherd. Feel free to browse the links on this site for more information about Australian Shepherds
I have also put together a free Australian Shepherd mini course that will provide useful tips for new and old Aussie owners alike.
In My FREE 12 Day Mini-Course, You'll Learn:
- The # 1 overlooked factor when it comes to owning an Australian Shepherd that can make a huge impact on the happiness of you and your dog.
- The fun and easy steps to choosing the pick of the litter
- How the simple idea of "a dogs eye view" will allow you to turn your house into a puppy safe environment
- Easy to follow steps that will have your puppy doing their business where you want!
- The step by step method to stop and prevent separation anxiety
- The ultimate method to keeping your favorite shoes from becoming a chew toy!
- A formula for changing dog food that will prevent your dog from making a mess on your carpet
- How to have quality bonding time while saving money on expensive grooming services
- How to easily spot early symptoms of hip dysplasia
- The #1 secret to keeping your Australian Shepherd active and healthy
Much, much more!